top of page

Splinters of crimson, gold and olibanum, heady and holy perfume of altar candles, luxurious wake of the senses and perfume-burners where amber splutters : under the nave of a cathedral, the jubilant choir and the holy scents rise into the souls.

 

Dimensions

350ml

 

 

Established in 1643 by Claude Trudon, on the threshold of the reign of Louis XIV, Cire Trudon is the oldest Candlemaker in the world. Throughout the 17th century, Trudon became the Royal Wax Manufacturer and official supplier in the French court, then to Napoléon Bonaparte. Trudon held the title of "Royal Manufacture", the one and only candle manufacture to ever obtain this.

 

Today, each glass candle is crafted by artisans in Normandy, France and the glass vessel in Vinci, Italy. The shape is inspired by the contours of a champagne bucket.
The beehive symbol pays tribute to the bees that contributed to the quality of the maison (in the 17th century Trudon would say “Deo Regique laborant”, which means: “They work for God and the King.”, “they” being the bees).

All Trudon fragrances are developed in partnership with renowned perfumers and produced with the upmost care and patience.

 

TRUDON Diffuseur Spiritus Sancti

$300.00Price
    bottom of page